Looking for the network industry’s leading small form factor fixed configuration, high-density switch? Do you want this same switch to offers feature-rich end-to-end software, and the largest range of solutions for workgroup and wiring closets? The Cisco Catalyst 2900 Series switches are the network solution you need!
The Cisco Systems Catalyst 2900 Series boast the most comprehensive line of low-cost high-quality stand-alone 10/100 Fast Ethernet switches on the market. The Catalyst 2900 has made a name for itself by offering entry-level enterprises the same solid performance, versatile modularity, and easy-to-use management often provided to only large networks. Offered in five exceptional models, the Catalyst 2900 series gives consumers the luxury of choice at great price. The small business network professional can fit a Catalyst 2900 Series to his exact needs, with the options of several different port densities, configuration options, and service to meet a broad range of network design requirements. Cisco Systems is dedicated to simplifying your network experience and with that in mind, the Catalyst 2900 switches are designed for stacking and extending your value from standard wiring closets to your network’s complex technological backbone.
The Cisco Catalyst 2900 Series offers:
- A broad range of Layer 2 and Layer 3 intelligent-enterprise switching solutions.
- Top connectivity for small, medium sized or branch-level offices.
- Fully integrated compatibility between Cisco switches and devices.
- Up to 48 ports.
- Redundant power supply to ensure high network availability.
- Integrated security, including network admission control (NAC)
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) and resiliency
- Intelligent services for the network edge.
- Unparalleled cost-effectiveness for delivering high-traffic Gigabit messaging.
- Utilizes the same software technology as the award-winning Catalyst 5000 Series.
- Utilizes remote management protocols RMON and SNMP.
Need something specifically with more power? Check out Cicso Catalyst 3500 or give us a call at (866)-IT-ASSET and let us help you decide which Cisco product is right for your business!