With headquarters in San Francisco, Townsend Networks is a liquidation firm that buys excess IT assets and resells them to corporate and individual end-users. On the buy side, the company provides rapid and predictable liquidity for excess IT assets to companies that would otherwise need to go through a lengthy auction based process with uncertain liquidity outcomes. On the sell side, the company supplies quality pre-owned equipment at substantial discounts over traditional list price events. In addition Townsend Networks provides deal brokerage services under the same terms as its buy and sell side agreements. Townsend Networks is a privately held company, incorporated in 2002.
- April 2nd, 2008 – Townsend Assets Group Repositions Brand As It’s Reseller Business grows
- May 19th, 2008 – IT Spending Slows Amid Recession Worries
- April 11, 2008. San Jose Mercury News: New Net needs drive revenue
- April 11, 2008. San Francisco Business Times: Snapping up secondhand goods pays off
Pipeline Media Relations, Inc.
- Used Foundry Networks, IT Gear Goes Mainstream
- Used Foundry Networks Hardware Remains in High Demand
- Understanding the Basics of VoIP Gateway Connections
- Cable Companies Scramble for their piece of Increasing VoIP Market
- Upgrades Fuel VOIP Enterprise Market as Companies Replace Aging Technology
- Catalyst 6500 Remains the Network Switch to Beat
- Sell Your Used Cisco Gear: Helpful Tips
- Working the Third Shift: Tips to avoid Counterfeits when buying and Selling Used Cisco
- NetIron MLX fuels Foundry vs. Cisco Battle
- Cisco ISR Upgrades Gain Momentum on Secondary Market