Built with the service providers in mind, Foundry NetIron is designed for high-bandwidth Metro routing capacity with true wire-speed ( Layer 2 VPN) performance. With 4, 8, or 15-slot compact chassis, NetIron routers deliver scalable hardware solutions for the demands of today’s metropolitan area networking (MAN). When fully loaded with 10Gbe ports, the Foundry NetIron product family offers networks up to 480 Gb/second switching capacity in a compact, affordable design.
With hot-swappable interface modules and power supply, Foundry Routers provide fail-safe redundancy to virtually eliminate network disturbances and potential data loss. And with ironView’s simple-to-use web-based management interface, centralized control has never been easier. All this functionality offers expanding service providers the hardware and tools to effectively administer, direct, and allocate bandwidth to their customers.
- Unified MetroLink interface supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, to OC-3c ATM, OC-3c SONET, OC-12c SONET and OC-48c SONET.
- Complete MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) hardware supports traffic engineering, Layer 2 VPN support with VPLS and Draft Martini for transparent LAN services.
- Industry leading port density in a compact, cost-efficient system
- Multicast capabilities to support voice, video and data on the same network
- IronShield? security with complete protection against Denial of Service (DOS) attacks
- Redundant management modules with rapid failover, hot-swappable power supplies and interface modules, and load-sharing MPLS tunnels
For more documentation, you can refer to Foundry Networks’ NetIron Company Literature.
Also, make sure to check out our new inventory for the NetIron MLX Series Routers! Give us a call at (866)-IT-ASSET and let us help you decide which Foundry product is right for your business!
Also, make sure to check out our new inventory for the NetIron MLX Series Routers.
5-Year Foundry/Brocade Warranty
As the worldâ€™s largest reseller of refurbished Brocade hardware, we offer an extended 5-Year warranty to end-users for every piece of gear we deliver. This warranty includes advance replacement, which means when you call us to report a problem, our technical team will work with you quickly to assess the problem. If we cannot overcome it, we ship a replacement unit immediately. Your sales rep will then provide an email to you with RMA instructions for returning the faulty unit.
*In the event we cannot supply a replacement unit, we will provide a refund or credit once faulty unit is returned.
The defective product must be received by Townsend Networks within 30 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued. A defective product received by Townsend Networks more than 30 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued will not be accepted by Townsend Networks and will not be eligible for repair, replacement or credit.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, Pacific Standard.
We accept the following payment methods: