Built to address the needs of the most demanding ISP, Internet data center, inter-Metro connectivity, and multi-service operator applications, the NetIron XMR Series was designed for today’s most demanding high-end routing applications. All models including the XMR 4000, 8000, 16000, and the 32-slot NetIron XMR 32000 offer wire-speed, low latency, and low jitter Layer 2 without compromising performance in a single chassis, high density router.
- Service provider-grade IPv4/IPv6/MPLS multi-service backbone routers
- 4-, 8-, 16-, and 32-slot systems for maximum deployment versatility
- Terabit-scale architecture designed for massive 10 Gigabit Ethernet and OC-192 scalability
- Performance of competitor multi-chassis routers in a fraction of the rack space
- Industry-leading port capacity for a single chassis router
- Wire-speed dual stack IPv4/IPv6 routing
- Wire-speed edge (PE) and core (P) Label Switching Routers
- High-performance, robust routing via Foundry Direct Routing (FDR) for complete programming of the Forwarding Information Base (FIB) in hardware
- Full suite of unicast and multicast IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols
For more documentation, you can refer to Foundry Networks’ XMR Company Literature.
Don’t be intimidated by industry jargon, give us a call at (866)-IT-ASSET and let us help you decide which Foundry product is right for your business!
5-Year Foundry/Brocade Warranty
As the world’s largest reseller of refurbished Brocade hardware, we offer an extended 5-Year warranty to end-users for every piece of gear we deliver. This warranty includes advance replacement, which means when you call us to report a problem, our technical team will work with you quickly to assess the problem. If we cannot overcome it, we ship a replacement unit immediately. Your sales rep will then provide an email to you with RMA instructions for returning the faulty unit.
*In the event we cannot supply a replacement unit, we will provide a refund or credit once faulty unit is returned.
The defective product must be received by Townsend Networks within 30 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued. A defective product received by Townsend Networks more than 30 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued will not be accepted by Townsend Networks and will not be eligible for repair, replacement or credit.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, Pacific Standard.
We accept the following payment methods: