WE BUY USED CISCO, USED BROCADE, USED FOUNDRY, & USED JUNIPER ROUTERS / SWITCHES
Is your company upgrading or expanding your network? Why recycle or salvage your out-dated, end-of-life hardware when you can recover a significant portion of your cost by selling it on the secondary market? In today’s dynamic and consistently changing information technology environment, companies must regularly improve their network in order to remain competitive and meet growing bandwidth demands.
Get cash for your used network equipment. We Buy Used Cisco and Foundry Networks switches, routers, telecom and networking hardware nationwide. We provide both business and corporate enterprise liquidation, valuation, asset recovery, and de-installation services for your surplus network hardware and telecom equipment. We guarantee you a fair market price quote on your surplus, used, refurbished or legacy technology equipment.
Removing unwanted network equipment can be a hassle. Townsend Networks has purchasing specialists with the expertise and experience to facilitate this process and allow you to focus on your core business. We will efficiently manage this entire process, managing all aspects of logistics and transportation, including the disposal and recycling of any junked network equipment.
FOR A QUOTE, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND A REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 90 MINUTES†
SELL US YOUR USED NETWORKING GEAR
1. INQUIRY: You can contact us either through email or phone. If sending us an email, we ask that you provide us with as much information as you can about the hardware you want to sell. Ideally, we love receiving this information in the form of a product list. This list should include the following:
- item/part number (company, model…i.e., Cisco 6509, Foundry Serveriron XL)
- Quantity of each item (number of units available)
- Condition (used/refurbished/new-in-box)
- Location (City, State, Country)
- Date available (are they currently in production or ready to ship? If in use, when will they be available?)
2. OFFER: Once we receive your WTS (“want to sell”) list, within 24-hours we will respond to your inquiry and make an offer for your equipment. We may be interested in individual pieces, or the entire lot (depending on market demand and condition). Should we pass on certain items, we may be able to help you to price unsold equipment and/or if desire source and manage a salvage transaction. If you decide to move forward, we would issue you a formal PO with instructions to ship on our account.
3. LOGISTICS: For large buys, we then assume full responsibility for pick-up and freight/shipping cost (*packaging if necessary, at our discretion). All units will be insured at the full purchase price.
4. INSPECTION: Once we receive the unit in our California facility it will get inspected/tested within 24-72hrs. Once the gear checks out we will request an invoice such that we can remit payment by wire or check immediately. If we find equipment that is either not in working condition, or was damaged in shipping we will notify the seller and discuss your options. *If the unit was damaged in shipping, we will immediately start the claim process. However, due to the claim verification process of all domestic carriers, we cannot release the final payment until all insurance money has been received. If the carrier’s assessed value is less than the insured amount, we will return only the amount awarded.
We buy your used Cisco hardware and make the process simple and painless. Call us today! (866) IT-ASSET to speak with a purchasing specialist, or send us a itemized list of the products you have available to sell.