A high level of protection, performance and exceptional price are all essential to large enterprises when searching for a router to complete their suite of existing network appliances. When it comes to delivering exactly what your businesses needs, the Cisco 7200 Series Router is a premier choice for demanding businesses. Like all Cisco products, the 7200 series offers the modularity, and scalability that large businesses demand, all in a compact form factor with a wide range of deployment options that large networks desire. With processing speeds up to 1 Million packets per second combined with, industry-leading serviceability and manageability, models like the Cisco 7200 NPE- G1 processor, easily fit within any existing network architecture while allowing your business to excel in the communications arena.
What makes the Cisco 7200 series stand apart from the crowd of networking options for large businesses? Beyond the exceptional performance, the Cisco 7200 series is the network industry’s most widely deployed universal services router. The cutting edge technology of the 7200 series offers:
- Cisco IOS-based IP/MPLS feature support (QoS, Broadband Agg, Security, Multiservice, MPLS
- Broad range of flexible, modular interfaces (from DS0 to OC12)
- Support for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Packet Over Sonet
- Full L2TP and PPP termination support
- Support for up to 16,000 broadband subscriber sessions with the NPE-G1
- Service Accelerator using Cisco PXF technology
- Broadband aggregation: Up to 16,000 PPP sessions per chassis
- Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS): Leading choice for provider-edge deployment
- IP Security (IPsec) VPN: Scalable to 5000 tunnels per chassis
- High-end customer premises equipment (CPE)
- IP-to-IP gateway support: Provides a network-to-network interface point for signaling interworking (H.323, SIP), media interworking, address and port translations (privacy and topology hiding), billing and CDR normalization, and bandwidth management (QoS marking using TOS)
- Voice, video, and data integration: TDM-enabled VXR chassis and voice port adapters
- Modular design: 3RU footprint with broad range of flexible, modular interfaces (from DS0 to OC-3)
Who else trusts the Cisco 7200 with their network? According to a Network World, Wachovia Bank uses over 400 Cisco 7200 Series Routers to maximize network performance (WAN) for VOIP across hundreds of branch offices nationwide. Because the 7200 Series can be upgraded with a card, Wachovia Bank is able to maximize the life of their investment instead of buying new equipment every time their network needs to expand. Seems like Wachovia knows a thing or two about sound investments. What about you?
Need something geared towards your mid-sized business? Check out Cisco 3600 Series Router or give us a call at (866)-IT-ASSET and let us help you decide which Cisco product is right for your business!
All Used Cisco Routers come with a full 1-year warranty (for end users). For details, ask your sales representative. 1-866-IT-ASSET