Townsend Networks is a world leader in IT hardware liquidation. For over 10 years, we have been putting capital back into businesses by providing quick and predictable liquidity events to organizations with excess or off-lease networking gear.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 undergoing a major network upgrade, a leasing concern with remarketing needs or a hosting provider with repossessed equipment, Townsend Networks can help. And we won’t waste your time. Our specialty is Cisco, Brocade, Foundry Networks, and Juniper.
Please submit a list of excess hardware and one of our asset recovery specialists will contact you immediately to discuss your needs. We can provide a cash offer or credit for the purchase of newer hardware.
HOW WE WORK
Once we have reached an agreement to purchase hardware from you, Townsend Networks will:
• Issue a formal Purchase Order
• Arrange the pickup of equipment or furnish our FedEx account number so there’s no additional cost to you
• Inspect and test the equipment in our state-of-the-art facility in San Francisco
• Contact you within 48hrs to confirm the equipment has been processed
• Provide payment by check, wire transfer, Paypal or credit card immediately*
*We must have a formal invoice with parts and pricing before we can remit payment
For any questions about our services or to speak with someone immediately, please call 415-626-4231
† Business hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, Pacific Standard